- UNP offers both Rising Stem/Spindle & Rising Hand wheel design Diaphragm valves.
- UNP offer regular ITEM + EPDM) double as well (PTFE+PVDF+EPDM) tripple layer Diaphragms to avoid failure of Diaphragm due to permeation especially for chlorine application.
- UNP lining is anchored with dove tail groove and makes it's valve suitable for both Pressure and Vacuum Applications.
- UNP offers all metal components in investment castings, ensuring intact and homogeneous lining and having an overall even thickness of lining at intricate contours.
- UNP uses virgin raw materials such as PEA from Dupont or Dyneon and specific grades are used which are high purity grade, enables use of it's valves even in Pharma and food industries.
- UNP can offer flange dimensions in DIN, ANSI and JIS standards.
|4594||N/A 4 Inch (in) Size Rising Handwheel Diaphragm Valve||Size N/A 4 in||Dimension L N/A 12.24 in311 mm||Dimension D N/A 9.0 in229 mm||Dimension d N/A 3.93 in100 mm|
|4595||N/A 6 Inch (in) Size Rising Handwheel Diaphragm Valve||Size N/A 6 in||Dimension L N/A 16.22 in412 mm||Dimension D N/A 11.02 in280 mm||Dimension d N/A 5.90 in150 mm|
|4596||N/A 8 Inch (in) Size Rising Handwheel Diaphragm Valve||Size N/A 8 in||Dimension L N/A 20.74 in527 mm||Dimension D N/A 13.50 in343 mm||Dimension d N/A 7.87 in200 mm|